Thursday, December 14, 2006

EHH what de..

Couldn't sleep last night! it felt horrible, horrible. I guess it's because of the anxiety+nervousness+afraid. I finally went into a slight slumber but was awoken an hr later by a sms. Didnt really went back to sleep lar.. rolled here and there, eyes tired and sore(because of the constant yawning and rubbing and the evaporation of tears). It's just.. a very sick procedure.
anyway i'm half glad to wake up. why?
i had to check my PAE posting results and go for aj choir auditions. hmm For the PAE results, I got posted into TPJC (which is not what i want lar, basically). And so I netted for some time before preparing to go aj. reached there slightly late, but it was okay. 2 girls were infront of me and i didnt really see anyone else gg for the audition.
and the conductor that auditioned us was Mr Nelson Kwei. he wasnt really intimidating. quite nice i should say.. I did my thing, and hoped for the best. I think i did okay, and mr. kwei commented that i was a soprano. I'm not really suprised like i should be( i was an alto 2(lowest of the girls)in mr yong's choir mah..) as i was a sop2 in the first half year of my choir life in xinmin.
I remembered being transferred to the alto section. And as i already made friends in the soprano section, i actually started off disliking where i was being transferred to.. But i gradually learn to love the alto and the people in it. The parts to sing were not easy and moreover we dont get to sing the melody! Singing the melody sometimes can get pretty boring lar. and without the voices of the altos, it wouldnt sound quite right, so three cheers for altos! XD
Aiyoyo, blogging about this reminds me of my choir days in xm.
I'm thankful for being in alto! That's how i met my baobei junior, EVE.

Anyway, back to the auditioning thing, i was informed that i'd be getting a call from the teacher in charge most probably tmr to reconfirm the results of my appeal. hope everything goes well~
TPJC is a FAR FAR JC to go to.. suprisingly, the choir is conducted by mr nelson kwei too. haha.

I'm feeling sleepy! yay~ i want to slp..

Met up with ham, momo and yinning and went around amk central walking and laughing. momo is obsessed with korean swimmer park something. haha.
after a series of events, me and ham went to momo's house to chiong some daidee(big2). it was fun! And i finally got a chance to meet her sister who is totally cool lar. lip ring and all. haha when can i get mine!!! fake one i mean.. lol.

My sister's headed for penang for her dragonboat race, and king's headed for penang for her hockey tournament. such coincedence. Wish them well in what they do.. and i will miss them!!
HAM's leaving too!! this saturday for a week. urghh what am i gg to do!! ahha lonely lonely ne!

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com